One of my favorite movies is Sound of Music, and I love the song…My Favorite Things. As you can imagine, being a stylist, I have many things that are my “favorite things.” Lucky for you, I am going to share them with you. They range from beauty products to clothing to stores.
1. Shampoo and Rinse: Big, Sexy hair for curly hair. When I use these products, I just diffuse or lightly dry my hair and go. It’s perfect for wavy hair.
2. Lipstick: Mac’s Ruby Roo. This dark, sexy red shade is a show stopper on the holidays and year round. It has real staying power, too.
3. Eyeline: Stilla. These creamy, automatic liners go on easy and add just the right ya-yoom for your day or evening look. I particularly like a teal or green on blue eyes.
4. Jeans: NYDJ and Lucky Jean Co. I swear by these two brands. Each has many styles and colors, but I always go for the straight leg or the Legging in NYDJ. It’s not too skinny. Buy them tight because they stretch.
5. Something different: Anthropology. Both of these stores have more unusual clothing. Biden is preppy but cool, and Anthropology is very artsy. Try them, and see.
Talk to you in 2016, people.
Keep it Sassy,
Beth Divine, Your Indianapolis Personal Stylist