Today we will do a deep dive further into this season’s hottest boot trends and how I, a Carmel Personal Stylist, advise you on how to
How or why does this happen? First, you may never have really thought about what you like and don’t like. This is not strange or unusual at all. Maybe you just buy trendy clothes you see in the stores, without any thought to the color, the shape, or what you like personally.
When working with a Wardrobe Stylist, you won’t be forced into something you don’t like. Beth will listen to you and will learn your style. She believes communication and honesty are the key to a successful relationship. Be honest with your budget and preferences and it will help her find more things you’ll love instead of wasting time with things you don’t.
Although we may choose to toss things you never wear (and some things you do), we’ll also work to build outfits with items you already have. You’ll be surprised at what outfits are already in your closet.
Usually when someone tells me she/he cannot put outfits together I think probably there aren’t enough basics and knowledge. Or someone serial shops for “pieces” that that do not coordinate with anything else in the closet. Purchase the Closet Cleanse and Capsule service and I will go through your closet, clean it out, teach you about colors, outfits, etc., and make some new outfits and a list for future shopping. A LOOK BOOK is an additional service (electronic).
According To California Closets: The average person wears 20 percent of their wardrobe, most of the time, leaving most of it, 80 percent, unworn.
Working with a wardrobe stylist and image consultant such as Beth Divine will help you get an expert opinion and some new tools to use as you plan and wear your clothes. Once you learn your style personality, best colors, shapes, scale and goals – the magic begins.
The lessons Beth teaches you in style and image awareness will stay with you for a lifetime, forever changing the way you shop and dress. As an image consultant, her tool kit is vast. From color analysis, line theory, shape analysis, to creating a functional closet. Working with Beth will make a difference.
Read some of the testimonials from her clients to see how their lives have transformed after meeting with Beth.