Every bride wants to look her best on her wedding day. Here are some tips for brides of all ages…
- Don’t overdo black or dark eyeliner unless your eyes are huge. Black liner makes your eyes look small.
- Don’t be afraid to put on a little extra blush. Brides wear white or cream, usually, and that washes you out.
- If you are getting married outside, adjust the amount of moisture you put on your face. You may not need any moisturizer. Consider using airbrush makeup which stays put all day.
- Nude Lips: Can make your lips disappear. A little color is always better, especially when you wear write or cream as a bride.
- You don’t have to be tan as a bride; pale can be beautiful with highlighting powder!
- Airbrush or traditional makeup: Your makeup artist should know which is better for you.
- Avoid loud, trendy colors in your wedding makeup or something totally new. (Think of what you are spending on your photos!)
- Get plenty of sleep the night before your wedding! You will need less makeup to cover under eye circles!
- Consider trying out a makeup artist for your engagement photos. It will be a good test for the big day and how you will look in photos.
- Find a makeup artist who makes you feel comfortable in your makeup. That is why a trial appointment is necessary: to discuss your look as a bride.
Beth Divine, Your Indianapolis Personal Stylist