Since this is a blog about shopping, why not look into some favorite food gifts! A box of treats is the perfect gift to give someone who already has everything! Who doesn’t love a bit of rich chocolate, a juicy pear , buttery cake or candy from days gone by!
Here is a list of some of my favorite web sites and companies to search out when buying special treats for Christmas or throughout the year. Hurry…you can still order a gift for holiday gift giving.
– Vermont Country Store: Check out real maple syrup, sugarplums and German Swollen (vermontcountrystore.com).
– Savannah’s Candy Kitchen: Love their Red Velvet Cake and other sweets (savanna.com).
– Aunt Sally’s Pralines: This New Orleans treasure says it all…luscious Creole pralines. Love them! (auntsallys.com)
– Harry & David: Love their fruit, especially their pears. See what’s in season when you buy (harryanddavid.com).
– DeBrand: This Ft. Wayne, Ind., company has amazing chocolates such as the Classic Collection (debrand.com)
– Peanut Butter & Co: Consider the 6-pack with flavors such as Might Maple or Bee’s Knees (Ilovepeanutbutter.com)
– Figi: Great for cheese and meat gift baskets. Moderately priced, too (figis.com)
– Dean and Deluca: Manhattan-based coffee store available online (deandeluca.com/coffee-tea-cocoa.aspx)
– Shari’s Berries: These delicious treats will delight whomever receives them (berries.com).
Enjoy the holidays, everyone, with your favorite treats. Your friends and family with thank you!
Happy shopping, B. Divine